Since its establishment in 1939, Peterbilt® has been one of the leading manufacturers of high quality heavy goods vehicles in the USA. All Peterbilts are built to the same standards of quality, both inside and out. The highly adaptable 359 Conventional was designed especially for long distance hauling. The Peterbilt 359 “Bull Nose” is a typical American truck with a powerful engine and lots of chrome. Its focus on high performance trucks with low maintenance requirements and a long service life, qualities particularly evident in the 359 Conventional, allows Peterbilt to maintain its prominent position in the U.S. truck market.
• Turning front wheels • Opening doors
• Lift-off roof with full sleeper interior
• Chains and hoses included
• Opening hood with twin turbo diesel engine
• Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.