Atlas 10002398 HO Scale Maryland Midland GP38 Low Nose Locomotive Gold Series (Blue/Orange) #300.
Retail Price: $ 279.95
- Golden-white LEDs,
- Realistic die-cast underframe,
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds,
- Directional lighting,
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers,
- Detailed cab interior with crew,
- Separately-installed scale windshield wipers, metal grab irons and fine scale handrails,
- Movable drop steps,
- Walkway safety tread,
- Coupler cut bars,
- Multiple unit hoses and trainline hoses and
DCC Operation Features:
- Supports all DCC-programming modes,
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Sound Functionality Features:
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals. Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.