The UT4D is designed for easy to use Duplex radio control of trains and their functions.
Operators worldwide told us what they wanted in an affordable, easy to use “operator’s” throttle and we made their dreams come true.
The UT4D is perfect if you’re looking for a “traditional” style throttle. They are ideal for operating sessions and are great for novice users as well. Their intuitive operation makes them easy for anyone to use, no need to plugin to select or dispatch your locos.
UT4D is available in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand only. The UT4DCE is available for EU countries. Kato Japan also offers a Japanese certified version of this throttle for sale in Japan only.
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 Duplex Transceiver (sold separately)
- No need to Plug in to select or dispatch locomotives, complete wireless operation.
- 4-digit addressing
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation
- Direction switch with center break position
- Large knob for precise throttle control
- Traditional walk-around operation
- Automatic locomotive selection and speed matching features
- UT4 does not allow programming or turnout control
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 Infrared Receiver sold separately)