Atlas 10002046 HO Scale Rock Island GP-7 Locomotives (Bright Red/Yellow) Master Gold #1208
Retail: $ 269.95
Wrong road number shown in photo
- NEW Die-cast tooling for frame/sill,
- Optional 800 gallon or 1,600 gallon fuel tank,
- Fine scale handrails and stanchions,
- Golden-white LEDs,
- Painted hand rails,
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds,
- Directional lighting,
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers,
- Separately-applied wire grab irons,
- MU hoses and coupler cut bars,
- Two painted crew members and NMRA 8 pin plug for DCC.
- Equipped with LokSound
DCC Operation Features
Supports all DCC-programming modes
Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
A total of six DCC function outputs are available
Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
Sound Functionality Features
Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.